The Board of Directors
The Board is responsible for offering guidance on policy and strategic direction on the affairs of the SACCO. Its detailed functions and responsibilities are stipulated in the SACCO’s bylaws, Cooperative Societies Statute and the Cooperative Societies Act CAP 112.
In the discharge of her duties, the Board has standing committees namely:
1. The Executive,
2. The Credit and Loan Monitoring Committee
3. The Finance and Investment Committee
4. The Mobilization, Education and Publicity Committee
5. The Procurement and Assets Disposal Committee
6. The Human Resource Committee
All the committees directly report to the board, which ultimately reports to the AGM.
Besides the board, the AGM elects two other committees each of three members;
1. The Supervisory Committee
2. The Vetting Committee
Both committees have the obligation to report to the AGM and seldom to the Board as matters may warrant.
Mr. Kasujja Methodius: Chairman Board of Directors
Immaculate B. Kyosimba - Vice Chairperson
Commercial Area Representatives on the Board
|Dr. Elias Kafeero:
|Henry Paul Muyingo:
|More Team Members|